Download the Lame XP below. The LameXP is a well-known GUI which is used mainly for LAME MP3 Encoder as well as for the Ogg Vorbis as well as the Nero AAC audio encoders. There is no Nero encoder is not included with this package. The package has been updated to the Vorbis encoder to OggEnc v2.88.
LameXP as you will know is a GUI for the LAME MP3 encoder. This is a tool for converting audio files to the MP3 format. It supports a wide range of input formats, including WAV, WMA, MP3, OGG, FLAC, AAC, MP4, M4A, M4B, AIFF, and more. You will also note that the LameXP also supports batch processing. This allows you to convert multiple files at once. Additionally, it has various advanced options that allow you to customize the quality and bitrate of the output MP3 files. See also the RazorLame as well as the LameFE.
LameXP is a comprehensive audio conversion software that has a variety of features. Some of the key features include:
- Support for a wide range of input formats: WAV, WMA, MP3, OGG, FLAC, AAC, MP4, M4A, M4B, AIFF, and more.
- Allows for batch processing capabilities. This is converting multiple files at once.
- Also advanced options for quality and bitrate average bitrate, constant bitrate, and change the quality ratio.
- Support for ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags, which allows you to edit the metadata of your output MP3 files.
- Also high-quality audio output especially for MP3, OGG, FLAC or WAV.
- Very user-friendly and intuitive interface for first time users and the advanced
- Also support for multi-threading and multi-core processors for speed
- The built-in audio player that allows you to preview your audio files before converting.
- The option to encode audio files to multiple quality levels in one go
- There is also support for various languages in the GUI
- Free and open source software
- Option to encode audio files with various encoders other than LAME
- Option to edit audio file’s metadata
- Option to normalize audio files.
(Version 4.20.2354 rc)