This Windows Movie Maker 2.6 is a video editor for Microsoft Vista for those who have Vista and cannot run it without errors. Click on your start menu in Windows, Click programs and Windows Movie Maker. If it loads you don’t need this.
Windows Movie Maker 2.6
This Windows Movie Maker is those who get the following error when they click on Windows Movie Maker and the message says : “Windows Movie Maker cannot start because your video card does not support the required level of hardware acceleration or hardware acceleration is not available”, download and install this version of Movie Maker. This is the freeware version on Windows Movie Maker!
Most Common issues
We have listed several common problems that users may experience when using Windows Movie Maker 2.6:
- Compatibility issues: The most common issue with the Windows Movie Maker is not compatible with newer versions of Windows. These include Windows 8, 8.1 as well as Windows 10. These tend to cause problems with video playback as well as with editing and exporting the video files.
- Audio syncing issues: Some users have reported that audio and video become out of sync when using Windows Movie Maker. Codecs is another issue. See also the article on problem playing avi video in Windows 7 as well as the topic called LAV Filters as well as the FFDShow Video Codec article. This can be caused by a number of factors, including video and audio codecs, frame rate, and video resolution.
- Crashing or freezing: Windows Movie Maker 2.6 is known to crash or freeze during use. This which can be caused by a number of factors, including low memory, outdated drivers as well as conflicting software.
- Video and audio format incompatibility: Windows Movie Maker only supports a limited number of video and audio formats, which means that users may not be able to import or export certain types of files.
- Limited editing features: Windows Movie Maker has a limited set of editing features compared to more advanced video editing software. This can make it difficult for users to create professional-looking videos.
To solve these issues, you can use a different video editing software which is compatible with your windows version and support more video and audio formats, or you can use a video converter software to convert your video to a format that is compatible with Windows Movie Maker 2.6.
Windows Movie Maker