You can download the Kodi Media Player here. The media player software application for playing videos, music, and other forms of digital media. The player will also allow users to play and view most streaming media, such as videos, music, podcasts, and videos from the internet. These are well as other formats.
Kodi Media Player
Kodi supports AV1 video format which is a video coding format designed to provide high-quality video compression for the web. There is native support however the AV1 codec performance dependant on the hardware and software configuration of the device being used.
Kodi supports the addition of subtitles to video playback. To load subtitles in Kodi, you can do the following steps:
- Make sure the subtitle file is in the same directory as the video file and has the same name.
- Start playing the video in Kodi.
- Go to the Subtitles menu in the video player and select “Download”.
- Kodi will search for available subtitle files and give you the option to choose one. Select the desired subtitle file and press OK.
- The subtitles will be displayed during playback.
You can also manually load subtitles by going to the Subtitles menu and selecting “Open Subtitle File”. Then, browse to the location of the subtitle file and select it. Full HDR support for the Windows Desktop platform has been implemented.
Kodi Player Features
Kodi is a feature-rich media player that offers the following features:
- Media playback: The software support wide range of audio and video formats such as MP3, MP4, AVI, and more.
- Library management: It allows you to organize and categorize your media files into libraries for easy access.
- Add-ons: There are many add-ons that extend the functionality of Kodi.
- Live TV and PVR: Kodi also supports live TV streaming and PVR (Personal Video Recorder) functionality
- Remote control: Supports remote control through various devices
- Skins: There are a number of skins available.
- Picture and Music playback: Supports the playback of photos and music files
- Audio and video settings: A range of audio and video settings to customize your viewing experience.
- Cross-platform: Kodi runs on a wide range of devices, including Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and more.
There is also GOM Player, Zoom Player as well as MPV Player which is an excellent media player as well as the DivX Web Player for online movies. See also the compare Kodi Player to Zoom Player as well.
Download Kodi Media Player (64 bit)
Download Kodi Media Player (32 bit)
(version : 20.0 – 2023.01.28)