How to uninstall K-Lite Pro? I can not uninstall K-Lite Pro? The problem is that always comes the message that the file “tigertree” can not delete. can someone tell me where I find an uninstall program for the K-Lite pro software?
How to uninstall K-Lite Pro?
Revo Uninstaller is a third-party software program that can be used to remove unwanted programs and applications from your computer. See also the codecs for Sony Ericsson. Here is a general overview of how to use Revo Uninstaller:
- Firstly download and install Revo Uninstaller on your computer.
- Then open Revo Uninstaller. You’ll see a list of all the programs currently installed on your computer.
- Select the program you want to remove from the list.
- Click on the “Uninstall” button. This will start the built-in uninstaller for the program.
- Follow the prompts to remove the program.
- Once the built-in uninstaller has finished, Revo Uninstaller will scan your computer for any leftover files or registry keys related to the program.
- Review the leftover files and select the ones you want to remove.
- Click on the “Delete” button to remove the selected files.
- Finally restart your computer to complete the removal process.
See also the article on K-Lite pack does not work as well as the reinstall VLC Media Player. Note that it’s important to note that Revo Uninstaller also includes a “Hunter Mode” that allows you to uninstall programs by clicking on their icons in the system tray, desktop, or start menu. Additionally, it has a “Forced Uninstall” feature that can be used to remove stubborn programs that are difficult to remove using the built-in uninstaller. See also the Sorenson video, Super Mediacoder and K-Lite Pro with Sony RAW Codec and DivX Web Player as well.